Sunday, August 11, 2013

Trip to New York

We had a great time visiting Jason and family. The highlight was seeing them. They are doing so well. Jill is doing photography, Jason loves his job with knolls nuclear propulsion laboratories. He has done so much work to his home. He has replaced the dry wall in much of his home. Replaced the floor put a new garage door on. I got tears in my eyes remembering doing these things together when we were home raising Jason. My boy grew up and I know he will teach his boys how to work. We went to New York saw the World Trade Center . Subways 3 hr Amtrak train ride to New York City. Palmyra to see Joseph's home sacred grove pageant. It was so much fun. We worked on Jason's garage bracing the rafters stabilizing walls. The
mirrical   of it all was realizing that all our kids are happy. Active in the church married in the temple. Here are a few of our moments caught on my I phone

No comments:

Post a Comment