Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Trip to AZ

We had such an awesome trip to Arizona!  The conference was amazing, I learned so much!  And Jason was SO sweet to watch the boys while I went.  Everyone I told about it at the conference said he was a saint, lol.  Here's one cool shot I got when I was learning how to use studio lights outside.

Now on to the pictures you actually want to see, the cute boys :)

Playing at the pool

 Making cake pops with Lindsey


We went to this awesome indoor amusement park geared towards young children, Sam has so much fun!!!  I wish we had this place here, it only cost us $8 to get in (total!)

Sam really liked the elephant ride

 Not so much for the swings though, poor guy.

Mini bowling with dad

Riding the train



Mini golf

 Sam liked this guy!  He was scared of the tiger and the gorrilla but this little guy was his buddy, lol.

Waiting in line

Riding the mechanical girrafe

 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! I can't believe how big Sam and noah are getting! Such cute pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pictures are priceless! You are an amazing family! We are asked all the time how you guys are doing! We are very proud of all of you.

      Delete